6/12 y 8/12 CERRADO por festivo.
The speaker accessories complete the listening experience and facilitate the installation of our speakers for hifi or home theater use, either by means of a support or stand, a grill to achieve a more refined aesthetic, or connection bananas, if We are talking about passive speakers.
As a general rule, each brand has its assortment of accessories compatible with some of its models such as Edifier , Focal , Naim or KEF , among many others, although there are also universal accessories from brands such as Sanus or Secura , for use with Sonos speakers. and the most relevant manufacturers in the sector.
Consult our catalog of accessories for loudspeakers and ask our sound specialists for advice.
The best speaker accessories are on our website. They are intended to complement the functionalities of the loudspeaker from a practical point of view and for installation.
There are multiple accessory options with which to combine your pair of speakers and enjoy the listening experience at the highest level.
- Floor supports : The floor supports for speakers are responsible for their support and facilitate their placement on the floor , more recommended than doing it on furniture or near walls, to avoid reflections and distortions. They are usually made of MDF or aluminum material, combining perfectly with the speakers in terms of finish and aesthetics.
- Wall or ceiling mounts : Wall or ceiling mounts are indicated for more compact types of speakers such as some Sonos or Bluesound models if we are talking about multiroom sound , or for surround speakers if we are referring to home theater installations. They are anchored to the wall and are intended to place the speakers at a fixed and strategic point within the installation.
- Loudspeaker grilles : Loudspeaker grills are an aesthetic and protective complement for loudspeakers against dust and environmental elements that may damage their components or operation. Some models of both active and passive speakers come with grilles in different finishes, patterns and colors, with magnet systems or small perforations to facilitate their placement on the speaker.
- Protection covers : In portablebluetooth speakers and multiroom speakers, the protection cover is an accessory to take into account. Made with silicone or robust materials, this cover is responsible for keeping our speaker safe and protected against bumps , falls and scratches. Some of them are resistant to water, humidity or high temperatures, and facilitate their transport and use in outdoor environments such as the countryside, the pool or the beach.
- Bananas for speakers : The bananas for speakers are used to connect the speaker cable to the passive speakers and, in addition to facilitating the connection, ensure good protection and durability of both the connector and the speakers themselves.
- Decoupling tips: The decoupling tips are an accessory that is placed on the base of the speakers and their objective is to minimize the contact surface of the speaker with the floor or the furniture on which we have placed them. Thus, we will avoid vibrations that tarnish the user experience and we will ensure a distortion-free transmission.
When buying speaker accessories, we can answer a series of questions that will help us choose the accessories that best suit our needs. Thus, some aspects to take into account will be the size of the room, the use of the speakers, or the manufacturer, among others.
- Size of the room : Regardless of the meters of room that we have, it is always advisable to consider the purchase of supports for our speakers that facilitate the installation process. But if the room is medium or large and we have enough space, the choice of supports is practically mandatory as it will help us to have our speakers well organized and oriented towards the listening point, avoiding walls and furniture that affect the experience.
- Use of speakers : The use of speakers is another factor to take into account when buying accessories. For example, if we want to use the speaker outdoors, it is ideal to incorporate a protective cover. If the use is at home, we can consider the purchase of additional grilles that match the furniture, etc. In general and whenever we value the purchase of speakers and their accessories, we must be clear about their use.
- Accessories of the same brand : Another thing to take into account when buying accessories is to ensure compatibility with our speakers , and therefore, it is best that they be of the same brand and 100% compatible with them. For example, if we opt for Edifier S3000 PRO speakers, the ideal is to complement them with Edifier SS03, supports designed for them.