6/12 y 8/12 CERRADO por festivo.
To decide which is the best bluetooth speaker , it is advisable to take into account a series of characteristics when choosing it.
Wireless bluetooth speakers arrived on the market with the aim of bringing the concept of portability to music, thus differentiating themselves from what we know as stationary listening, based on the installation of a pair of stereo speakers in a domestic environment. However, the needs of users have gone further by proposing new sound experiences that leave the house, and are focused on a portable listening concept but with the aim of achieving the same sound quality.
With this, to find those bluetooth speakers that are close to high fidelity, we have to pay attention to aspects such as:
In its more technical aspect, it is interesting to look at the power figures indicated in W. Regardless of its level, the most important thing is to look at the so-called nominal power or RMS , since the "peak" figures refer to the specific power level that the speaker admits without breaking, therefore, it will never be the real power and it will not help us to determine the final power of the speaker.
If we have already made the decision to opt for buying a bluetooth speaker , it is time to follow a series of tips that will help us refine the choice and obtain the best wireless speaker according to our needs.
As its name suggests, bluetooth speakers base their connectivity on the freedom offered by wireless technology and wireless sound. If you're using a smartphone, PC, tablet, Hi-Res player or any other bluetooth device, just pair it to the speaker and let the music play. Now, within the bluetooth connectivity options we can repair aspects such as the version, the profile, and other additional connections such as NFC, USB or 3.5mm analog that will be important when choosing our speaker.
- Bluetooth version : the bluetooth version determines the evolution of the bandwidth and range, as well as a better management of the power consumption of the speaker and therefore its performance. Currently, most wireless speakers already have advanced bluetooth versions between 4.0 and 5.0.
- Bluetooth profile : bluetooth profiles determine what functions our speaker will have. For example, if the device has hands-free, it will use one profile, if we only focus on audio transmission, it will use another. Thus, the most common are profiles such as A2DP, AVRCP or HCP.
- Bluetooth codecs : multiple bluetooth decoding options through Hi-Res codecs such as aptX, aptX HD, aptX Low Latency or LDAC, aim to transmit audio without interference and with maximum clarity. While the most basic bluetooth speakers are only capable of working with codecs such as SBC or AAC, high-end wireless speakers already have the most advanced ones such as aptX or aptX HD with the aim of reaching CD quality standards.
- Additional connections : usually, bluetooth speakers have additional connections that facilitate their use. Most speakers also incorporate 3.5mm auxiliary analog connections to connect the sound source to the speaker via cable and enjoy music without interference. On the other hand, quick pairing through NFC is increasingly requested by users who want to pair their speaker to the device in the easiest and fastest way in just one touch. Regarding digital connections, some speakers incorporate USB to which you can connect the bluetooth speaker and transmit music digitally.
The battery is the great protagonist of the wireless bluetooth speaker, since one of its tasks is to ensure portability. Although the mini bluetooth speaker can be powered by batteries, most bluetooth speakers incorporate internal batteries whose autonomy varies depending on the size of the speaker, its internal construction and its price range. However, and if what you are looking for is to go from here to there with your portable speaker, it is best that you opt for speakers that reach and exceed 10-12h of battery to guarantee that you will not be left without listening to your favorite songs.
Another of the most demanded and acclaimed characteristics by users of bluetooth speakers is resistance to water and dust , since again, their portable nature allows them to be used in environments and contexts such as the beach, the pool, the countryside, and outdoor spaces subjected to inclement weather. In order to resist these elements that are not very related to technology, the so-called IP protocols are used, divided into different degrees that determine the level of resistance to water, dust, sand, shock, etc.
Bluetooth speakers are divided into two large groups: portable and stationary . Laptops usually respond to a type of small bluetooth speaker, with a very compact design, to be able to transport it everywhere. It must be taken into account that the smaller the speaker, the less space it will have to integrate large drivers or better performance amplifiers with the sacrifice of quality and power that this entails, although we will gain in aspects such as lightness. For its part, the large bluetooth speaker has a more stationary philosophy, and generally works connected to light and without a battery. This type of speaker incorporates larger drivers designed to solve the reproduction of each of the frequencies to guarantee a more defined and impressive sound response, but renouncing movement.
The best bluetooth speakers go further and have other additional functions such as hands-free, voice assistants, stereo or TWS pairing or fast charging. Although they are not essential to improve the sound, these added features complete the user experience.
- Hands-free : the wireless speakers that integrate hands-free mount microphones that cancel noise and allow you to make and receive calls with the speaker as the sound source. The most interesting thing about this function is the possibility of resuming the music from where we left it before making the call.
- Voice assistants : With the rise of new technologies and the use of voice assistants, many of the wireless speakers are already compatible with Amazon Alexa, Apple Siri or OK Google. Through these assistants, you will be able to manage everything that happens on the speaker with your voice, such as turning up the volume, skipping tracks or checking the weather information. In addition, and if you are an Apple user, you can take advantage of AirPlay services and obtain a most technological experience.
- Stereo or TWS pairing : some bluetooth speakers allow stereo or true wireless pairing to set up a 2.0 system with a pair of portable speakers and no cables involved. The sum of the two wireless speakers will allow you to obtain a more powerful sound experience.
- Fast charging : immediacy goes hand in hand with portability, which is why most portable speakers already have fast charging modes via USB-C connection that guarantee a good number of hours of battery life on a single charge .
If you are wondering which bluetooth speaker to buy , we encourage you to browse our catalog and stop at the most prominent brands. Some like VULKKANO , Bose , Sonos or Klipsch , set the pulse of the wireless market with models for all budgets.
- VULKKANO Bullet+ : The VULKKANO Bullet+ is the best cheap bluetooth speaker today. This little one has a great autonomy of 20 hours and IPX7 resistance for water and dust. Its sound quality is total thanks to its 2 drivers of 52mm and 20W of power , perfect to use with the mobile and let yourself go with your favorite songs. With an integrated microphone, you can use the Bullet+ as a hands-free device and take advantage of the analog connection through its 3.5mm connector.
- VULKKANO Blast XL : if you are looking for a 60W bluetooth speaker , the VULKKANO Blast XL is the best alternative. To its magnificent power, we must add a robust and refined design with Bluetooth 5.0 version and support for formats such as FLAC, WAV, WMA, APE and MP3. Another of the XL's key features is the option to pair a pair of speakers together for that much desired stereo sound.
- Bose Soundlink FLEX : Bose's small and powerful bluetooth speaker is called FLEX and incorporates IP67 protocol for resistance to water and dust, as well as 12h of battery life. Its exclusive PositionIQ technology allows you to automatically adjust the orientation of the sound and place it in different positions: standing, lying down or face up. This speaker is built to withstand knocks and harsh playback conditions, with clear, distortion-free sound for maximum music enjoyment.
- Klipsch The One II : The Klipsch The One II stands out for its retro style and stationary design. It is one of those wireless speakers that plug into the light but integrate innovative technologies at the service of entertainment and music. Its components include its pair of 2.25' full-range speakers and a 4.5' woofer, for clear acoustic performance. With bluetooth 4.0, you can connect to all your wireless devices and take advantage of its 3.5mm analog input. With tactile knobs and wood veneer , it's one of the best-looking Bluetooth speakers on the market.
- Sonos Move : the Sonos Move is a high-powered bluetooth speaker and the first model that incorporates multiroom functions and battery, made for listening to music inside and outside the home. With perfectly tuned Class D digital amplifiers , the sound transmission is faithful and crystal clear. Integrate Amazon Alexa to manage the speaker through your voice and IP56 protocol for resistance to humidity, rain, snow, heat or dust. Its outer structure is shock resistant. With a minimalist design and a carrying handle included, this 10h battery speaker will delight the most restless music lovers.