6/12 y 8/12 CERRADO por festivo.
At Zococity.es we have solutions for all needs and users. From outdoor speakers to in-ceiling and wall- mounted speakers , our extensive catalog includes the most valued brands in the sound sector and best-selling references.
The outdoor speakers are speakers prepared to withstand the demands of the outdoors such as splashes, humidity or dust, and adequate power figures to impregnate environments such as a terrace, a garden or a covered playground with sound, with the use of robust and advanced materials. At Zococity.es we have high-performance and first-rate speakers from Polk Audio , Sonos or Yamaha .
For their part, the recessed ceiling or wall speakers are intended to go unnoticed and blend in with the rest of the equipment, to reproduce audio with all the nuances offered by surround or passive column or monitor design speakers, but with the ability to blend in with architectural elements such as walls or ceilings. Manufacturers such as Dali , Polk Audio or Klipsch have a large number of built-in speakers in their catalogue.
The choice of outdoor speakers will depend on the environment in which we want to place them and the needs that it requires. These outdoor speakers feature rugged internal and external components to withstand the outdoor elements without sacrificing the best sound quality.
Although their name indicates that they are speakers for outdoor use, we must place them in places such as porches or covered terraces, covered spaces, etc., since any contact with external agents that the speaker cannot bear, such as heavy showers or extreme temperatures, they could damage its internal electronics and therefore stop working.
The best outdoor speakers are those that stand out for their versatility and their adaptation to all environments. Therefore, before buying them, it is necessary to attend and analyze what conditions they will be exposed to and where they are going to be installed, since they must be differentiated from so-called outdoor speakers, and take into account a series of tips when it comes to acquire them.
- IP Certification : The IP certificate determines the amount of resistance of a device to external elements such as rain, sun, humidity, high temperatures or dust. Thus, it depends on the figures and the type of IP certificate , we will have our outdoor speakers protected.
- Space and installation : As with conventional stereo speakers, outdoor speakers are usually passive and their installation will depend on the available meters and the exact place where we want to place them, always covered but outdoors and connected to a installation or wireless amplifier . To increase the sound forcefulness we can add an additional subwoofer for outdoors.
- Robust materials : The design of outdoor speakers is determined by the use of hard membranes and plastic or metal casings designed to resist external disturbances.
- Yamaha NS-AW392 : This outdoor speaker system is compact in size and designed to combine quality and durability, with a wide variety of options for installation , with flexible mounting brackets. Its grilles are made of powder-coated aluminum, and its construction allows its applications to be expanded in places such as commercial spaces or public buildings.
- Indiana Line Luna Bianca : The Indiana Line Luna Bianca outdoor speaker is built on two tracks and indicated to reinforce the sound of any environment. Its 166mm woofer with mica-polypropylene cone and the high efficiency of the tweeter produce high dynamics. Its enclosure is made of materials resistant to humidity and sunlight, while its special support allows us to orient the speaker both vertically and horizontally.
- Cambridge Audio ES30 : With a 1" aluminum dome tweeter, these speakers for outdoor use ensure great longevity and a sound profile in which their expressive and controlled treble stands out, with surprising bass extension thanks to their enclosed enclosure design.
- Polk Audio Atrium 8 : Polk's Atrium series of outdoor speakers are designed with a subwoofer unit with waterproof Power Port technology . The Atrium 8 also features patented technologies such as Dynamic Balance® and Klippel , and a threaded rod mounting system for secure installation. Its wide coverage screen design allows you to increase the soundstage and fill any space with detail.
Recessed speakers are an ideal solution for hifi and home theater users who need aesthetic speakers that go unnoticed by integrating with architectural elements such as walls or ceilings.
The features of recessed ceiling or wall speakers are very similar to those of a pair of passive speakers but with better use of space and more customization options both in terms of design and installation.
There are two types of built-in speakers:
- Recessed ceiling speakers : They have a round design and are especially recommended for Dolby Atmos use in a home or as part of piped music.
- Recessed wall speakers : The shape of the recessed wall speakers is square and its use is transferred to home cinema or hifi , forming the typical frontal trio of home cinema or as a pair of stereo speakers to enjoy your favorite music.
The built-in speakers or built-in speakers have a series of characteristics that make them special, different and above all, make them a great alternative for all users.
- They are passive : The built-in speakers are passive and their connectivity is reduced to the basic connections of monitor or column speakers, with the particularity that the wiring is invisible and remains discreet in view of the listener.
- Aesthetics : One of the strengths of the recessed wall or ceiling speakers is their aesthetics, represented not only in the body and enclosure of the speaker, but also in the grille, which is usually white and can be painted, to personalize design to our liking.
- Connection to receivers and multi-zone stages : As with all passive speakers, this type of recessed speakers also requires electronics to work. If we want built-in speakers for home cinema, we must connect it to an AV receiver , the heart of our home cinema, or to a multi-zone stage if we are talking about more complex installations.
The best built-in speakers are in Zococity.es. We have both ceiling and wall references from the best brands.
Firms such as Cambridge Audio, Polk Audio or Dali, head the list of manufacturers that stand out for having the best recessed ceiling speakers in their catalogue.
- Cambridge Audio C155 : The Cambridge Audio C155 recessed ceiling loudspeaker mounts a 6.5” woofer and a 0.5” light-mass tweeter. The use of these advanced materials for the tweeter allows for accurate treble reproduction . Its two-way design and great resistance make the musical experience an event. It incorporates a removable protective grid for customization.
- Polk Audio SC-80 : The Polk Audio SC-80 is round in design and resistant to moisture. Its 20cm woofer and soft dome tweeter is adjustable. It is ideal for installation in bathrooms, kitchens or covered terraces. They integrate a Rotating Cam system to guarantee a stable, safe and vibration-free placement. Both the grilles and flanges are paintable, making the SC-80 an invisible musical solution.
- Dali Phantom E60 : The Dali Phantom E60 is the perfect recessed speaker. It is equipped with a 6½ woofer and designed for optimal use in the ceiling. Its Dogleg mounting system makes the installation process easy, while the Dali DNA allows for wide sound dispersion. Its flexibility makes the Phantom E60 an unbeatable rival.
Buying recessed wall speakers and choosing the model that best suits our needs is a simple process if you ask our hifi and home cinema specialists for advice. The best models are on our website. Don't miss them!
- Indiana Line Tesi Q : The Indiana Line Tesi Q is a built-in speaker for use as a home theater and stereo system. It is made with the advanced components of the Tesi series, maintaining its timbral qualities . They are installed directly on the wall, and their wooden enclosure facilitates placement in masonry walls and similar constructions.
- Polk Audio V85 : Polk Audio's V85 features exclusive Dynamic Balance® polypropylene cones with spectacular midrange clarity and powerful bass. Its efficient sound and Klippel distortion optimization result in an outstanding and surprising response. Finally, the installation of its ultra-slim Polk patented Sheer Grille, delight listeners looking for the best in-wall speaker system.
- Dali Phantom H-80 R : With the Dali Phantom H-80 R good sound is guaranteed. They are the rectangular version of the legendary Phantom H-80. This series of recesses has been designed to optimize all listening, even off-axis. Its high frequencies are provided by a 28mm tweeter. Distortion damping is possible thanks to its MDF baffle . These built-in speakers blend in with the wall and the environment, achieving high-level sound. They are the best alternative for multichannel home cinema systems and stereo installations.