6/12 y 8/12 CERRADO por festivo.
The surround or effects speakers are responsible for putting the icing on the cake for our home cinema system, recreating those sound effects that are part of our favorite content and with the aim of completely immersing ourselves in the action.
In addition, the so-called surround sound speakers reproduce details of the soundtrack, secondary dialogues and all kinds of ambient sound to distribute it throughout the different points of the room, thus achieving the desired enveloping effect.
For our sound specialists, surround speakers are an extra in the home theater experience , and for this reason, our catalog includes the best alternatives for you.
To opt for surround sound speakers that combine with our home cinema, it is advisable to take into account a series of features and tips to achieve the most realistic and immersive sound.
Within the classification of surround loudspeakers we find three types: dipole loudspeakers , bipolar loudspeakers and monopolar loudspeakers . To choose the best effect speakers, we recommend you follow the following tips:
- Keep the rest of the set in mind : getting a realistic and immersive sound from the surround speakers is possible as long as we take into account the other channels with which we are going to design our home theater system. It is important -although not mandatory- that the surround speakers are of the same range as the rest and ensure a similar, homogeneous and balanced sound profile.
- Size of the surround speakers : as a general rule, these types of speakers are more compact than those that make up the front trio, since their enclosure houses slightly smaller components. Ideally, its structure should be full-range or full-range, to accommodate drivers with sufficient size and for the sound transmission to be realistic and truly enveloping.
- How to allocate the budget : the configuration of a home theater system requires attention and also common sense when allocating the budget. Part of the weight of the home cinema will be supported by the front trio, formed by the floorstanding speakers or monitor speakers and the center channel , however, with the surround speakers it is important to find the balance and not neglect their importance, since, otherwise nothing will help to have impressive fronts if the rest of the system does not meet the quality and expectations necessary to obtain a first-rate home theater experience.
The best surround speakers are in Zococity.es. Brands such as Polk Audio , Monitor Audio or Dali , among others, offer you the most advanced technologies and designs that meet your needs. Ask our specialists for help and buy the best-selling surround sound speakers on the market.
- Polk Audio OWM3 : The Polk Audio OWM3 is a multi-application, high-performance loudspeaker intended to reinforce the surround character of a home theater system. It is one of the most versatile surround speakers on the market and features proprietary Dynamic Balance materials , fabric dome tweeters and so-called Capacitive Coupling technology for extended dynamic range and enhanced bass response. With a white finish that can be combined with any space and gold-plated connection terminals, Polk's OWM3 is an excellent alternative.
- Polk Audio Reserve R900 : the Reserve R900 have the best components to reproduce exceptional sound. Its 2.5 cm Pinnacle ring radiator leads the way for a tweeter that reproduces extremely clear and crisp highs, free of distortion. For its part, its iconic turbine cone is acoustically tuned to be compatible with Dolby Atmos and DTS:X , both immersive audio technologies. Placing the R900 effects speakers on the wall or on top of any speaker in the range offers great flexibility in placement , so you can get the most out of your surround sound system.
- Monitor Audio Silver FX 7G : the Monitor Audio Silver FX 7G surrounds have a discreet design and a hermetic enclosure in order to obtain precise performance. They have two C-CAM tweeters, equipped with a refrigerated Neo magnetic motor to provide clean and distortion-free treble. Its 152mm diameter concave cone woofer guarantees optimum damping for improved mids. To add more forcefulness to the sound, the Monitor Audio surround speakers add a Bass Reflex Hive II port , to favor fluid and better structured listening. Thus, the Silver series and specifically this pair of speakers will be the ideal choice for your home theater.
- Dali Opticon LCR MK2 : The second generation of Opticon's LCR, the Dali Opticon LCR MK2 offers the best of surround technology in a compact size and wall hanging design. Its ingenious reflex system works with a wood fiber diaphragm driver and SMC magnets with a hybrid tweeter module for high fidelity reproduction . This Dali on-wall speaker is one of the jewels you need for your home cinema.