6/12 y 8/12 CERRADO por festivo.
Buying the center speaker is an important decision for the preparation of the home theater system, and for this, the ideal is that this speaker follows the trail of the rest and is chosen based on the same series . For example, if we buy a Klipsch center speaker , it is almost essential that the columns or monitors are of the same range to obtain the desired harmony.
However, to choose the center speaker it is advisable to follow the following advice:
- Size : if we consider buying a central channel, one of the things that must be taken into account is the size . A small center speaker has the advantage of being easily positioned in the room, however, this reduction in size will considerably limit the intelligibility of dialogue and sound transmission in general. For this reason, it is advisable to avoid the narrow central speaker and opt for a central channel equivalent to the front ones , with an extra size that benefits the impact of the sound and the adaptation both to the room and to the rest of the speakers in the set.
- Horizontal opening - Whether using a waveguide or a three-way design, center speakers must have a significant horizontal opening so that dialogue can be heard clearly from any point in the room. In fact, one of the qualities of the central channels is their directionality, therefore, the more horizontal opening the speaker has, the greater the sound expansion and the better the dialogues of the film or content that we are playing will be perceived.
- Location : as part of the so-called frontal trio and taking as reference the display device, be it television or a projection screen , the central channel is placed right in the middle of the left and right channels, located on both sides of the screen , and above or below it . In its configuration, the ideal is for the three speakers to be kept in front of the viewer, to alleviate possible vibrations, diffraction or unwanted interference. Ideally, therefore, the center channel speaker should be directly in front of the user so that the dialogues are emitted from a single point.
- Sound profile : to obtain the perfect sound profile from the center speaker, we must avoid excessive treble loading and veer towards a type of sound that is richer in the mids and bass , but with similar frequency response capacity and figures to those of the front speakers. With this, finding the sound balance between all the speakers in the system is important so that the dialogues, effects, soundtrack and other elements are reproduced as a whole, so that together with a good calibration from the AV receiver , the experience is totally immersive.
Having seen and applied the advice, it is time to buy the center speaker. At Zococity.es you will find the best models of central speakers and highly valued brands such as KEF , Klipsch , Dali or Polk Audio to get the most out of your home theater system.
- Dali Spektor Vokal : The Dali Spektor Vokal owns center stage. It features two 4½” woofers and a 25mm soft dome tweeter, configured to fit perfectly with the rest of Dali's Spektor range of speakers. With detailed, dynamic and powerful dialogue reproduction , this Vokal has been designed according to fundamental acoustic and electro-acoustic principles, with low signal loss and an outstanding listening experience.
- Polk Audio Reserve R300 : the Polk Audio Reserve R300 is an inexhaustible source of clarity and quality , so you can clearly understand your favorite movies and TV shows. It is equipped with two 13.3-centimeter turbine cones and a 2.5-centimeter Pinnacle tweeter , exclusively developed by the brand, on a precisely tuned waveguide to widen the listening area and avoid unwanted resonances. . This Reserve R300 combines perfectly with the rest of the speakers in the Reserve range, looking for aesthetic and sound adaptation.
- KEF R2C : the KEF R2C is the center speaker of the R line of the British firm, with the same Uni-Q components , placing the tweeter as the acoustic center of the midrange cone. In turn, the Shadow Flare waveguide is an innovative method to reduce diffraction and reinforce the internal structure of the enclosure, which together with flexible bass reflex technology, allow low frequencies to be deep and perfectly articulated. The result of all this conglomerate of technologies is a first-class sound reproduction to emphasize and vindicate dialogues as an essential part of movies.
- Klipsch RC-64 III : This Klipsch RC-64 III is one of the most outstanding high-end center channels, and one of the most powerful alternatives for home cinema. It features a titanium compression driver and Klipsch's signature 90º x 90º Tractrix horn, with molded rubber construction to enhance sonic detail and deliver a clean, natural sound. The ceramic woofers provide greater efficiency than any speaker in its class, while its sophisticated network crossover design ensures that the listener hears all the information reproduced by the center channel. Built and designed in the USA, this center speaker from Klipsch transcends the power of sound.